Monday, September 24, 2012

Pinterest

Pinterest

     Most of us are familiar with "Pinterest", by now.  If you are not, this is an excellent way to display your tatting patterns and pictures.  If you are like me, I remember a favorite patten, but couldn't remember where (in my "Favorites") it was located.  Pinterest gives me the visual of the pattern.
    
      My Pinterest page is layed out in subject matter.  For example:  Tatting Patterns: Crosses, Tatting Pattens: Jewelry.  
    
      Not all pictures can be posted ("Pinned") on Pinterest.  Copy writed pictures and some others, won't allow the picture to be Pinned.  You can also go to someones page and "Repin" a picture to your page.  The website link is usually at the bottom of the Pin, so you can go back to the website.
  
     My Pinterest page is here.  So give her a try and  sign up.


Tatsmithing

     

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the link to your Pinterest! You've been pinning hard! I love it! Such a fabulous resource!

    ReplyDelete