Monday, August 26, 2013

Goodies from India

Goodies from India

     These goodies are from Manisha (laimire), an exchange done in In Tatters.  She sent me two beautifully crochet doilies for my tea pot, along with some tea and tea pots painted on an envelope. There is a little purse, her first time at sewing, for my tatting and a little pouch with some gorgeous pearls. The pearls are from the pearl capital of India....very special! There was also, two pairs of beautifully tatted earrings and one crocheted using my favorite pineapple pattern. Thanks, Manisha, for the wonderful goodies!!





2 comments:

  1. oh how fun I got to take the time to join In tatters some time. Looks like a wonderful gift of goodies. I also like the pineapple earrings and the blue ones. And who doesn't like pearls wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely goodies and very beautiful earrings,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete