Thursday, October 24, 2013

Springtime Butterfly And A New Shuttle

Springtime Butterfly And A New Shuttle

     This one was done with Lizbeth, size 20, springtime and leaf green med.  




     Wicked Nothings had hosted a tatting shuttle exchange.  The requirements was a shuttle, meters of thread, and something about you.  I just received my gorgeous shuttle with a dove on each side and lots of  thread, beads, earwires and postcards.  My secret shuttle person was Lottie from Florida....thanks a bunch Lottie.


 The post cards are of the insulators that they collect.  Boy, does that bring back wonderful memories.  One of the summers, I spent at my grandpa's house, we found a few insulators along the abandon railroad area.  I always thought the seagreen glass was very pretty.


View 1


 View 2.

Thanks again Lottie.  It's all so wonderful.

If you are interested in doing a secret exchange.  Wicked Nothings is hosting a Secret Santa Exchange!!!  OH, what FUN!!



5 comments:

  1. gorgeous butterfly is this your own pattern, looks lovely as a 3d butterfly
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Jane's 3-d butterfly pattern...Tatting and not a lot else blog

      Delete
  2. Really beautiful shuttle! I had never heard of insulators before. You learn something new every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely, Lucky is the receiver!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late seeing your post, but I'm glad you liked the goodies! It was fun putting the box together.

    ReplyDelete