Friday, July 11, 2014

Travel Exchange

Travel Exchange

     Received an awesome traveling tatting kit from Wicked Nothings, from Singapore. 
 

The brochure is a River Theme Park, featuring 9 rivers in the world; a postcard and a beautiful tatting pouch, sewn by Wicked Nothings.

 
 

Contents:   Little tin to carry my tatting for short trips, paper clips, two beautiful shuttles decorated with origami paper, fingernail stickers to decorate shuttles, measuring tape, lots of thread from size 20 to size 50, crochet hook in size 13, an awesome scissors that looks like a marker, and the coolest thing is a scissor fob.  She tatted the scissor fob in a beautiful, light, yellow ocher.  The pattern is from Jon's, "Tatting with Rings."    

Thanks sooooo much!!!  I love it!!









4 comments:

  1. What fun this little package is and love the frob really cute! And other the other goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh, what a lovely pouch. I looooove tatting bags/pouches. I'm soooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely package, and great bag.
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, it's was a learning curve and I have several great comments.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete