Friday, October 7, 2016

Origami

Origami
   
     I found a pattern, on the web, for an origami tote.   I never have enough things to carry my tatting around.  This was made from a 18", square piece of fabric.  I sewed a liner in it and folded it into a triangle.  Take one of the edges, folded side and fold over.  Do the same with the other corner.  Tack it down and add a handle if you like.  This makes two smaller pockets in the front for shuttles and one large one in the back for your project.
      




6 comments:

  1. Please do NOT tempt me into another way of carrying tatting around!!! BRILLIANT idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabric too,along with the pattern. Wonderf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! That's a little different from the origami pouches I have made. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete